We are seeking a network focused Solutions Architect for a full-time position in Denver, Colorado. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of the industry and anticipate trends while considering maturity and timing. In addition, he or she will have exemplary pre-sales, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Role: Solutions Architect
- Experience: 10+ Years
- Work Location: Denver, CO
- Project Duration: Full Time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Collaborate with Technologent Collaboration and Connectivity Practice, other industry research organizations and venture capitalists to identify trends and emerging technologies in networking technology.
- Collaborate with other Technologent practices and teammates to share, debate and draw conclusions about where future value lies with technology platforms, with additional focus on networking technologies.
- Build new and update existing Technologent artifacts including collateral, overviews, white papers, solutions and other client facing documents.
- Assist the Rockies Region in evaluating, vetting and selecting go-to-market technology partners based on strategic client needs.
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management team to develop account playbooks outlining strategies for driving high value into strategic accounts.
- Communicate Technologent’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients at the architecture and engineering levels.
- Develop technical solutions which may include documented designs, Bill of Material (BOM)/proposals and provide recommendations using internal and manufacturer tools.
- Act as a technical partner for clients to determine requirements needed to meet client’s short- and long-term technical goals.
- May also provide services during the Planning, Design or Implement Phase of project work as needed to support new technology deployments in collaboration with delivery resources.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience providing technical solutions for organizations with a focus on network architectures including data center network fabrics including SD-LAN, campus and branch environments, WAN solutions including SD-WAN, and private cloud to public cloud connectivity.
- Experience and certifications with Cisco and Arista a plus
- Experience with adjacent technologies such as load balancing, optimization, firewall, and DNS a plus
- Experience with automation (ansible, python, etc) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferred
- Industry recognized certifications a plus
- An understanding of business environments and challenges of IT operations in the typical corporation
- Strong experience designing technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills; able to comfortably communicate and present in front Directors and Architects
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Familiarity with the local district markets
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work well with people from many different disciplines
- Strong ability to operate independently and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong ability to operate independently
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.