We are seeking a Technology Resource Consulting Manager to join our team in Dallas, Texas.
- Role: Resource Consulting Manager
- Experience: 5 years+
- Work Location: Dallas, TX
- Project Duration: Full Time
As a member of the Technologent Resource Consulting Practice, the Resource Consulting Manager is responsible for expanding our services in the assigned region to include: client development, recruitment, consultant evaluation, acting as a Resource Consulting liaison between the Technologent sales team and clients and working to enhance internal staffing as requested.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Generate consulting business opportunities in new and existing clients
- Working with Technologent team members to identify areas of opportunities within our current client base
- End to end management of all aspects of the Resource Consulting process this includes, sales, opportunity management, rate negotiation, recruitment, candidate interviews, subcontractor agreements, engagement initiation, ongoing subcontractor management, reporting and problem resolution.
- Work with the Professional Services Team to expand consultant base on a project basis.
- Work to build solid relationships across our customer base that will enable Technologent to expand and grow our Resource Consultant Practice.
- Provide Consulting Practice presentations to internal management and customers focused on the benefits and competitive positioning of the Resource Consulting Practice.
- Work with the client to determine which solution is the best fit for their specific needs and, position the most appropriate Solution from the Technologent portfolio (e.g. Managed Services, Professional Services, etc.).
- Works in conjunction with Account Executives to determine where the Resource Consulting Service Team can deliver value to our customers.
- Build custom resourcing strategies based on the unique needs of each customer. Determine/negotiate a suitable pricing model (rates, terms). Strategies include internal resource identification, the use of the Technologent Resource Consulting team, external 3rd party recruitment partners and 3rd party service providers. The objective is to locate the best possible resource while maximizing profit margins.
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts (Solution Architects, Solution Managers, Delivery Consultants, Partners, Resource Managers and Independent consultants) to validate the scope and technical/business requirements of each opportunity. Provide candidates for internal review to ensure the proposed resource has the expertise required by the engagement/customer.
- Other Duties as Required
- 3-5 years of IT Staffing Account Management and Recruitment
- A proven history (3-5 years) managing full life-cycle IT recruitment with a focus on selling staff augmentation professional services to corporate/enterprise customers.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Information Systems or related IT experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven team collaboration and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a customer facing role.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to work in a fast paced environment, energetic, motivated, and achievement-oriented. You will need to be able to work independently or as a member of cross-functional teams depending on the situation. You will excel at working with teams and clients that are remotely located and have, superior communication skills and with a strong orientation towards customer satisfaction. You will need to think conceptually and strategically and to develop and/or leverage both internal and external partnering relationships.
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.