We are seeking an Agile Coach for a project in Kingsport, TN. The ideal candidate has expertise with a variety of agile frameworks, the ability to adapt their coaching stance based on context, scale, and complexity, and a focus on continuously improving the team. This resource will be responsible for coaching agile teams for the effective and efficient delivery of quality products or services to business partners by practicing iterative development.
- Foster an agile mindset within individuals, teams, and business units to help them better meet their goals.
- Observe and understand the context of the organization; combine what you learn with your agile expertise to adapt practices and your coaching stance to promote increasing levels of agility.
- The Agile Coach is responsible for guiding the development team and the product owners through the agile ceremonies and processes.
- The Coach will also be responsible to educate our partners on the principles of agile and show the value of the agile practice
- Work closely with development teams, product leadership and stakeholders to ensure proper and efficient implementation of scrum.
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master
- Experience working within a software development environment
- Knowledge of techniques to supplement the scrum framework (gathering and tracking metrics, retrospective techniques, requirements decomposition, etc)
- Deep agile expertise; you have a strong understanding of servant leadership, the Agile Manifesto's values and principles, multiple agile frameworks, and agility at scale.
- A high degree of initiative; you will readily jump in to support any team, product, portfolio, or organization.
- A high degree of flexibility; you can tailor agile practices and your facilitation style based on the context of the team and organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you excel at team building, one-on-one conversations, and issue resolution.
- Strong communication skills; you can clearly present complex information verbally and visually to team members, management, stakeholders, and executives.
- The ability to grow others; you know how to train, mentor, and coach individuals and teams, helping them become better agilists, team members, and leaders.
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.