Technologent is seeking a Senior Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to join Technologent in pursuit of our continued growth. In this role, Technology sales leaders are given the ability to be as creative as a startup but be backed by the resources of a highly successful value integrator. Technologent has experienced double digit growth over 16 straight quarters. In this role our Senior Account Executives leverage our heritage in Technology, Data Center and “software defined” solutions.
- 5+ years of Sales Experience, preferably in B2B environment with a focus on complex product and/or Information Management Technology
- Serves as the “CEO” of the account, owning the client relationship and accountable for account development and expansion.
- Ability to learn about Vendors and describe how their offerings integrate with Technologent’s Practices
- Certifications or equivalent knowledge/experience in software defined datacenter technologies, IT service management (ServiceNow) and IT Financial Management (Apptio)
- Ability to think out of the box to break new ground showcasing Technologent’ s Value Added Integrator (VAI) proposition.
- Experience selling Professional Services engagements for Software Defined Data Center, ServiceNow, Automation/Orchestration and digital transformation.
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Defined Data Center, IT asset management, ITaaS and the role of these concepts in digital transformation.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, including public speaking and presentation skills
- Specific IT product sales experience and/or Related PS sales experience.
- Contribute to thought leadership and solution product innovation.
- 4-year College/University Degree or equivalent experience
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.