Role: Windows Engineer Experience: 6+ YearsLocation: Phoenix, AZProject Duraton : 12 months + extension
This position requires a strong knowledge of the Windows environment with effective problem solving and communication skills. Successful candidate will possess the skills to build servers in both physical and virtual environments, configure the operating system, and deploy applications servers with minimal guidance. Must have proven ability to maintain focus on task and deliver within schedule.
- Enables the technical delivery of a set of projects
- Responsible for ensuring that infrastructure solutions adhere to technical standards
- Works with Infrastructure Engineers, Lead Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects and/or vendor partners.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the technical design, implementation, testing and adherence to technical compliance standards.
- Provides on-call support
- Works closely with application teams to define, frame and capture business needs
- Researches appropriate technology and product offerings
- Participates in the infrastructure design and selection process
- Aligns customer needs to the evolution of the platform product roadmap
- Oversees the diagnosis and correction of infrastructure problems
- Provides internal analysis and support to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance
- Oversees health and well-being of the technical infrastructure
- Ensures that all new applications are documented in the documentation repository
- Manages turnover of new applications to 24 X 7 support team
- Supports the certification and accreditation of infrastructure on customer networks
- Provides value-added solutions for business, both tactically and strategically
- Leads customers to understand how current or envisioned processes align to industry best practices
- Defines processes, documentation and engineering diagrams for technical and operations support
- Prioritizes, completes and oversees projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Provides 24 X 7 escalation support
*Professional certification such as Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), etc. is a plus.
** An Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.