We are seeking a Supply Chain Business System Analyst for a project in Scottsdale, Arizona. Preferred candidate would be knowledgeable in the SCM space with SAP exposure.
- Role: BSA Supply Chain
- Experience: 5 Years
- Work Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
- Partner with business team and IT department to ensure continuing delivery of new functionality at a consistent rate
- Collect, document and analyze work requests to determine approach for solutions
- Provide work intake suggestions for operational or technical improvements
- Provide options for solutions that address requirements while adhering to best practices around standardization, scalability and usability
- Assist in configuration to deliver and unit test quality and efficient functionality
- Provide knowledge transfer and direction to QA as well as oversight for test scenarios, scripts and cases
- Provide knowledge transfer to End Users, Support Team and QA as necessary for any functional change, enhancement or break fix
- Provide documentation as necessary for a solution including but not limited to Business Process Design Documents, Functional Specifications, End User System Procedures, and Business Process flows
- Provide support for functions as necessary including business support, root cause analysis and corrective remediation for escalated problems and incidents
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Change Management, Business or Computer Science
- Two or more years of experience supporting and implementing SAP Materials Management modules
- Two or more years of experience supporting SAP Supply Chain and Logistics functionalities
- Experience with end-to-end supply chain life-cycle from point of purchase to inventory & distribution processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to coach end-users and motivate others
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to identify complex problems, develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, and work well independently
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.