L2 Systems Engineer
Experience supporting the following technologies:
- Dell/VMWare vSphere Private Cloud
- Eight (8) Dell S570 VxRAIL hosts – System management software: VMWare ESXi, vCenter Server, vSAN
- Dell Standalone Servers / Storage
- Fifty (50) Dell servers (running RedHat or CentOS Linux)
- One (1) Dell storage system
- Virtual Machines
- Up to fifty (50) virtual machine instances, running a mix of RedHat Linux, CentOS Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Windows Server (2008, 2012, or 2016)
- Backup Storage and Software
- System to be purchased by the Client
- NetBackup or equivalent
- Estimating between 100-200TB
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.