We are seeking a Field Marketing Specialist for a full-time opportunity in our Plano, Texas office.
Field Marketing Specialist
Technologent’s Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for Technologent. This individual will implement marketing initiatives consisting of multiple marketing programs across all channels of the marketing mix (physical and digital).
This individual will drive integrated marketing campaigns, the ideal candidate is detail and metrics-oriented; has a track record of successful campaign management and lead generation, They will be responsible for translating business requirements into marketing objectives and integrated tactics, aimed at significantly increasing awareness, driving demand, pipeline acceleration and customer engagement.
The right candidate has experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment with a strong desire to achieve successful results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastic and open personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Solid planning, budgeting and project management skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Result oriented, collaborative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong professionalism and work ethic
- Attention to detail
Required Skills, Competencies, and Experiences:
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for technology business
- Effectively plan and accurately manage the marketing budget with a focus on delivering clear and measurable conversion
- Deliver high impact marketing activities, including digital programs and events, collaborating with regional marketing teams, local teams and sales stakeholders to align campaign strategy, messaging, tactics and ensure effective execution.
- Communicate plans to sales and business development stakeholders and actively participate in the business planning and demand management process locally.
- Monitor, analyze and tune marketing activities to maximize conversion and key metrics
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with broader marketing community to develop and share best practices.
- Amplify customer advocacy by promoting new customer stories across channels.
- Actively explore and implement innovative new tactics as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business and/or Economics, specialization in Marketing preferred
- 5 years’ experience and proven success in marketing roles with demonstrated ability to develop and execute highly effective marketing programs within the technology/software sector
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multiple key stakeholders, superior communications skills
- Reputation for producing real, measurable results and consistently exceeding business goals
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.