We’re looking for a dynamic individual that would be responsible for all operational functions after the issuance of an end user purchase order. The Business Operations Representative will work with the Technologent Sales Support team, distributors, and suppliers to provide the operational support of delivering Technologent solutions to the customer. It is the responsibility of the Business Operations Representative to understand distributor and supplier requirements.
This is an office based position in Denver, Colorado.
- Role: Business Operations Representative
- Experience: Entry Level
- Work Location: Denver, CO
- Project Duration: Full Time
- Sourcing of all hardware, software, and (new) support contracts for all customer initiated orders. Note: Renewal support contracts are managed by Contracts Renewal Team.
- Order backlog management
- Tracking and communication of order status to Technologent SS and end user customer.
- Update all orders with “Expected Ship date”.
- Input the latest order status updates in our CRM tool.
- Synchronize and schedule orders based on customer requirements or requests.
- Researches and resolves any and all order or shipment issues.
- Timely and accurate invoice tasking to our Accounts Receivables team.
- Post Sale issues resolution.
- Prior experience with NetSuite ERP/CRM tool
- Customer Service experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasker and detail oriented
- Proficiency with Cisco, DELL/EMC, HP, IBM, Oracle, VCE, or VMware products and programs
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.