We are looking for an automation engineer who has experience in VRA/VRO automation, designing, creating, maintaining and continually improving orchestrated workflows to automate IT processes. The candidate will work closely with resources from Middleware, Database and Compute, Network Operations and Engineering groups to create automation solutions. Develop automation solutions for providing self service capabilities for clients.Job Description:Role:
vRealize Automation Engineer Experience:
5+ years of experience in VRA/VRO automation, designing, creating, maintaining and continually improving orchestrated workflows to automate IT processes.Location:
Phoenix, AZProject Duration:
12 months with a high chances of extension
Technical Skills required:
- Experience in creating Blueprints, publishing catalogs, creating and configuring VRA and VRO/workflows, vRO integration with external systems and 3rd party tools through API/CLI.
- Should be a subject matter expert in automation/orchestration and development Experience on vRealize Automation (VRA) / VRO.
- Scripting knowledge on PowerShell, WMI, Batch, Ruby and Java script.
- Proficient in Windows Operating Systems, server builds, server upgrades and active directory administration
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Linux operating system, python and shell scripting.
- Design of automation solutions to include hardware platforms, services, and operation systems.
- Supports the existing Automation portals, provisioning workflows and infrastructure.
- Work with multiple internal departments to in delivering enterprise automation solutions. Troubleshoot infrastructure-related issues and identify areas of improvement.
- Good knowledge in service now integrations with vRA/VRO through REST API.
- Experience in developing solutions using agile methodology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies and tool.
** An Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled