We are seeking a RPA Business Analyst to assist in the development of our clients’ AI Center of Excellence. The RPA Business Analyst will work closely with business owners to source automation projects and initiatives, overseeing the documentation and re-engineering of those processes to support the development of automation initiatives. The selected Candidate will serve as a liaison between the technical teams and the business.
- Role: RPA / AI Business Analyst
- Experience: 7+ years
- Work Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Project Duration: 6 months CTH
- Work with business stakeholders to source potential projects for automation.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the productivity impact of the automation and calculate financial impact and return on investment.
- Oversee current state process capture, recommend and implement process re-engineering to support automation, and Use Case creation.
- Manage testing and sign-off of automated solutions with business stakeholders and the RPA developers.
- Review automation output and recommend optimizations to improve success rate for both in development and in production automatons.
- Knowledgeable and adheres to all information technology security protocols and procedures.
- Collaborate with information technology security to ensure the highest product security standards are met.
- Develop and document best practices for operating software robots.
- Contribute to the RPA development best practices.
Exposure to any RPA tools would be highly beneficial;
- A strong analytic mindset to deliver creative problem solving driven towards AI.
- A collaborative mentality and ability to interact across multiple teams.
- Ability to think outside the box to drive process improvement and implement AI strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and independently manage project demands in a dynamic environment.
- A desire to research and implement leading edge AI tools.
- Significant exposure to database and process mapping.
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.