L2 Operations Engineer on OpenshiftExperience:
Phoenix, AZProject Duration:
12 months with a high chances of extension
- Strong RHEL implementation and administration skills
- Hands-on experience on Linux environments and virtualization/containerized environments and troubleshooting skillset in Linux environments .
- Strong networking concepts such as F5 / GTM / LTM / Certs / LB etc within infrastructure space. This is very important. (A must have skills).
- Knowledge of Private / Public Cloud. Knowledge of Docker / Container / Kubernetes.
- Scripting knowledge. This isn't a must have but still very important to build scripts, automated solutions.
** An Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.