Senior CyberSecurity/Penetration Engineer
Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex
We are looking for a Senior CyberSecurity/ Penetration Engineer based in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex to join our growing CyberSecurity team.
Critical Competencies for Success: Creativity, problem-solving, analytical thinking, assessments, presentation skills, report writing, team player, ability to create and present Security Solutions to our customers. Ideal candidate will have a strong technical background but must also have a strong business mindset with the ability to evaluate and recommend solutions that are right for our client's overall business.
What you'll do:
- Application and Network Penetration Testing
- Source Code Analysis
- Database Security Analysis
- Customer facing presentations promoting Technologent’s Security services and offerings
- CyberSecurity Risk Assessments
- Experience performing web application penetration testing (required)
- Familiarity with software attack and exploitation techniques (required)
- Knowledge of common exploitation frameworks such as Metasploit or Core Impact (required)
- Knowledge of command and control channel technologies and the ability to adapt existing techniques to evade detection (required)
- Knowledge of common threat actor methodologies and OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities (required)
- Ability to present Security Solutions to our customers from the collection of available security solutions we offer our customers (required)
- Experience conducting Risk Assessments (NIST / CIS / CSA) (desired)
- Experience in development and conducting secure code review (desired)
- Experience conducting reverse engineering (desired)
- Knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet, Cisco) (recommended)
- Ability to interface with clients, utilizing consulting and negotiating skills.
- Awareness of major CyberSecurity Frameworks, Standards and Compliances (GDPR, HIPPA, PCI, HITRUST, NIST, CIS, CSA, ISO)
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks independently, meet schedules and delivery timelines, and move swiftly from concepts and theory to action.
- Team-oriented skills.
- Ability to interact with customers to understand their CyberSecurity GAPS and recommend solutions.
- Written communication skills for use in preparing formal documentation, statements of work, proposals, white papers, and case studies.
- Verbal skills including the ability to clearly articulate thoughts, be persuasive, and deliver presentations and training to all levels of management.
Education and Certifications:
- Enthusiastic and committed to CyberSecurity because you love it.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% annually.
- To provide solutions to our customers based on THEIR needs.
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- At least ten years' work experience in the following fields:
- Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure
- Mobile and/or web application assessments
- Email, phone, or physical social-engineering assessments
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Developing, extending, or modifying exploits, shellcode or exploit tools
- Source code review for control flow and security flaws
- Performing Risk Assessments / Compliance Assessments
- Post-Sales engagements in CyberSecurity tools and solutions
- Pre-Sales experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a Direct Hire position with Technologent and we are not using outside recruiting firms for this position.