Role: Genesys Installation and Configuration Engineer
Mandatory but not for all products:
- Install the product from start to finish
- Integrate the product into the larger suite of Genesys applications
- Integrate the product into the required external systems (if any)
- Configure the product to work in our environment according to our specifications
- Be able to speak competently to each configurable element for that product and explain the ramifications of one configuration versus another configuration choice. This is about the WHY and HOW if you config this way or that way
- Be able to use your product effectively as an end user. If you are an expert at reporting, you can build reports in Pulse or GII or GCXI
- Be able to speak to the data your product houses. What specific databases does your product have, what type of DBs are they, what are the critical tables, what are the data fields, how is the data linked and managed within Genesys
- Can consult with the Business as an expert on that product, carrying on a discussion of how the product might or might not be used to help the business achieve a new outcome
- Can troubleshoot an issue because the resource fundamentally understands how the product works and can speak to that function in the abstract.
*Looking for installation and configuration engineers, not for administrators.
"Technologent is An Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled"
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.