The Opportunity: We are seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join our Sales Operations team in Plano, TX.
Role: Sales Support Specialist
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Plano, TX
This is an office-based position in Plano, TX.
Sales Support is responsible for teaming with the field sales organization, customers, and suppliers to provide pre-sales configuration, costing, and quoting support in delivering agile solutions to our customers. It is the responsibility of the Sales Support Team to understand the Technologent quoting and pricing strategies, the technical requirements of the customer solution, and supplier pricing and program offerings.
• Configuration of vendor solutions, based on direction of the field sales team.
Note: As Technologent’s solution offerings include many diverse products and platforms, some configuration work is managed inhouse and some offerings are configured externally via the various manufacturer or vendor technical resources.
• Assisting field sales with vendor specific opportunity registrations.
• Submitting pricing requests, per the vendors defined pricing programs.
• Understanding all new transactional based vendor programs and applying them, in order to maximize profitability.
• Initial product sourcing review (ie: readily available product to meet potential implementation dates).
• Accurately process customer transactions (quotes and sales orders)
• Additional point of contact for customer sales inquiries and requests
• Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work efficiently with other members of the broader Technologent team
• Communicate to the Business Operations team the customer needs for each opportunity won.
• 5+ years of Sales Support/Customer Service experience
• Proficiency with DellEMC, Cisco, HP, IBM, Oracle, and/or Rubrik products and programs
• Applicable training or certifications for the above supplier lines
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• Prior experience with NetSuite ERP/CRM tool
• Detail oriented
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.