We are seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to lead our team of Automation and Operations SREs. This remote position will be working directly with our Fortune 100 customers and internal teams to ensure that Technologent’s numerous service offerings maintain their reliability and resiliency.
- Role: Lead Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience: 8 years
- Location: Remote
- Duration: Full Time
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Oversee the site reliability operations within the services team
- Identify and Apply SLAs, SLOs, and SLIs
- Build and Maintain Documentation
- Assist with designing new service offerings
- Implement, Manage, and Follow Infrastructure as Code best practices
- Identify and implement process automation
- Help troubleshoot and debug production issues across all of our services
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Promotes a growth mindset within the team
- Modern Automation Practices, Tools, and Workflows such as Ansible, Jenkins, and/or the Hashicorp Tool Suite
- Hands-on experience with at least one scripting language
- Previous experience using ServiceNow
- API Integrations
- Monitoring and Observability tools such as ScienceLogic or Elastic
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Experience in dealing with third party-provided services
- Operational ability in a diverse, large-scale environment
- Exceptional customer-facing skills
- Capacity to train and guide junior team members
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.