Director of Information Security
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide proactive security services to include 24x7x365 monitoring and response of the technology environment to detect, analyze, track and mitigate all threats that could impact the organization
- Set strategic roadmap and tactical goals driving the evolution of the Incident Response, Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, and Hunting functions.
- Manage and provide technical leadership for all information security incidents to include stakeholder engagement with the Client’s Cyber Incident Management Team.
- Oversee and lead the incident response process to include documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Develop mitigation/response strategies and guide the acquisition and development of countermeasures to keep the business safe.
- Liaise with external partners, law enforcement, advisory bodies and industry and peer working groups as necessary, to ensure that the organization maintains a strong security posture.
- Support Cyber Preparedness in the development of Tabletop Exercises and share the latest attacker techniques.
- Manage requests from governing bodies, internal and external auditors.
- Develop content to improve the quality of message by simplifying the language of technology for the organizations cyber security programs.
- Build and report the cyber security metrics that enable executive leadership to effectively assess performance of security program, controls, risk management, risk mitigation and justify investments.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years leading the security architecture decisions in a complex, regulated and/or technical setting
- Security certification preferred such as CISSP, CompTIA Security, CEH
- Substantial people-centered leadership experience in a high growth company
- Cloud-based security knowledge, thought-leadership & delivery experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Experience with software security and toolsets to manage OWASP vulnerabilities
- Experience with audits such as PCI-DSS, SOC1, FISMA, SOX, ISO27001
- Up to 10% travel per year
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.