We are seeking a Senior AWS Developer for a client opportunity in Las Vegas, NV.
Role: Senior AWS Developer
Experience: 7+ years
Duration: 6 months
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- 7+ years of experience with developing, deploying and debugging solutions on the AWS platform using ALL AWS services such as EC2, Kinesis, S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer: Associate, is required; Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Engineer: Professional, preferred.
- 7+ years of experience using one of more modern programming languages (C#, Python, NodeJS).
- Hands-on experience migrating data to the AWS cloud platform.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology.
- Good understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices (including security and scalability).
- Experience with AWS Data Storage Tools.
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.