We are seeking Level-0 Support Technicians for full-time opportunities in our Chadron, Nebraska office.
- Role: L0 Support Technician
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Work Location: Chadron, NE
- Project Duration: Full Time
The Level-0 Support Technician plays an integral role in the Technology Operations Center (TOC), which is a 24x7 solution driven support center incorporating Network Operations Center (NOC), Security Operations Center (SOC) and an IT Operations Center (ITOC). This is an entry-level position allowing those individuals looking for a career in IT to gain the necessary experience and grow in various facets of Information Technology.
The Support Technician is the customers’ first line of engagement for information and support. Customers depend on the Support Technician to provide timely responses to tickets that may impact their business operations. The Support Technician must engage the customer with excellent communication skills and be able to deliver a positive experience. The Support Technician will assist in monitoring, alerting and basic support services. Support activities will include ticket generation and updates as well as monitoring through basic tools. The Support Technician will also be an active participant in shift turnover and daily meetings.
This position requires the ability to work in an environment that operates 24/7 as well as participate in alternate shift coverage as needed.
The Level-0 Support Technician will be engaged to open tickets and service basic customer needs by performing scheduled and routine tasks using established processes, scripts, and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Monitor and report on generated alerts by following scripted processes and procedures to create tickets.
- Recognize and escalate more difficult tickets to next level of Support.
- Maintain logs and generate reports.
- Create, monitor and update tickets to track and manage Incidents.
- Update internal teams and customer of ticket status.
- Initiate and contact key resources for technical bridge calls per defined scripts, processes and procedures.
- Update documentation to conform to Technologent’s standards.
- Work independently to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be flexible, versatile and dependable.
- Oral and written communication skills, with an eagerness to provide outstanding customer service to internal team members and customers.
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to think proactively related to alerts, troubleshooting and resolving tickets, inclusive of managing escalations through defined procedures until ticket is resolved.
- Ability to learn basic monitoring and tracking tools related to troubleshooting (training provided).
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment as well as the ability to be self-driven.
- Basic analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (training provided).
- Able to communicate both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Basic knowledge of technologies.
- Must be capable of multitasking.
- Ability to understand and apply concepts.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Can actively use phone, email, and trouble-ticket systems (training provided).
- Basic understanding of technologies.
- Basic understanding of Service Desk support.
- Basic understanding of monitoring, support and administration tools (training provided).
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.