We are seeking an SAP BASIS Administrator for a project in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Role: SAP BASIS Admin
- Experience: 3 Years
- Work Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
- Plan technical upgrades and patches to the system
- Maintain an efficient and reliable SAP landscape.
- Assign degrees of urgency to support issues and communicate root cause.
- Identify existing and potential issues and design matters in overall system and solution architecture;
- Implement solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
- Create action plans to address any gaps.
- Operating System / Database Migrations for SAP application
- Support all SAP Basis, Database and Hardware requirements.
- Coordinate all hardware, database and basis requests with hosting provider.
- Support technical upgrade projects (Database versions, SAP Enhancement Packs, etc).
- Complete technical basis projects to improve SAP performance or provide additional functionality.
- Provide Basis support for all SAP functional project life-cycle phases (Define, Design, Develop, Implement and Support).
- Perform movement of SAP and Process Orchestration transports for development and configuration requests.
- Provide user level application support by responding to problems, debugging systems and troubleshooting to correct the problems as needed.
- Perform SAP user access and role change requests.
- 3 years or more of hand-on SAP Basis administration experience
- Knowledge of SAP Basis transactions
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to provide 24x7 on call support, as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with ECC, CAR and HANA
- SAP certification
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.