We have a critical opportunity with one of our clients for a Cloud Automation Engineer
role for Phoenix, AZ location.
Role: Cloud Automation Engineer
5+ years (Senior Cloud Automation Engineer with 2-5 years of experience in automating and managing resources in hybrid and multi-cloud environments)
Phoenix, AZ (Remote)
3-6 months (with high possibility of extension)
The Automation Engineer will complete all automation development work, including but not entirely limited to any work related to automating and orchestrating infrastructure and application deployments through the CMP and creating any runbooks or automation scripts required:
- Work with the application developers to develop application blueprints
- Assist with application changes or refinements to prepare for CMP integration
- Develop custom integrations between supporting toolsets and CMP
- Develop custom automations in support of CMP and IaaS procedures
- Participate in standups and design sessions as necessary.
- Document developed solutions
- Senior Cloud Automation Engineer with 2-5 years of experience in automating and managing resources in hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Working with APIs.: Authentication Methods, Gets/Posts/Puts
- Agile: Must have worked on an Agile project in the past. Must be familiar with the concepts of Epics, User Stories, and points.
- Linux/Windows OS: Networking, Hardening, Creating Images and Blueprints
- AWS and VMware (vRA)
- CI/CD: Creating/Running/Troubleshooting Jobs, Installing/Managing Plugins
- Ansible and/or Terraform: Creating/Running/Troubleshooting Playbooks/Scripts, Using Modules/Providers
** Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.