We are seeking a Systems Engineer for a client project in Denver, CO.
Responsible for setting up, maintaining, troubleshooting, documenting, and managing:
Education and Experience
- Microsoft Windows servers and applications
- VMWare platform
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- SAN systems
- WAN circuits
- Internal LAN components
- Wireless systems and access points
- UPS systems
- Veeam Backup
- Security Monitoring tools (Crowdstrike, Rapid7, Darktrace)
Skills and Knowledge
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering
- Microsoft Certified a plus
- Cisco Certified a plus
- Palo Alto Certification a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Technology Stack, including Windows Servers, SQL Servers, IIS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and WSUS.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Office365 a plus.
- Experience with Linux/Unix (CentOS).
- Experience with administrating a VMWare environment including provisioning new servers and installing VMWare within a SAN environment.
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Experience with installation of advanced applications across multiple application servers.
- Experience with security protocols and concepts.
- Experience and knowledge of complex network and security configurations.
- Understanding of change management procedures and concepts.
- Expertise with complex technical activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.