Sr Migration Analyst/Engineer
The Migration Analyst will analyze the clients legacy file systems in preparation for a cloud migration. Collaborate with the client on the assessment, design, development, and migration of key legacy infrastructure. They will assess current state, identify customer requirements , and define the future state. They will research, gather, and synthesize information, including gathering, analyzing, and documenting current and future data migration requirements. As part of a team, they will work across multiple departments to understand current usage and implications for the migration. They will perform source system analysis to document and manage source to target mapping.
- Conducting discovery sessions with business stakeholders and product owners to document legacy file structures to prepare for migration
- Pre-migration analysis and planning
- Data validation
- Performing data configuration and data mapping as part of data migration activities from source to target system
- Pre-migration planning to post-migration cleanup
- Migration Engineer with 7+ years of relevant experience in assisting with IT infrastructure migrations
- Migrations experience in Enterprise systems on Office 365, Skype for Business, File Sync Solutions such as OneDrive/SharePoint and similar technologies such as Box, Dropbox, CitrixShareFile
- Consulting experience is required
- Must have experience migrating & implementing at least two Enterprise on-prem to cloud Solutions
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.