: We are seeking a Project Manager for a client project in Denver, CO.
Contract- Part Time
- Manage project schedule and delivery
- Experience managing large scale projects through all stages
- Experience managing App/DevOps projects
- Experience in managing Cloud hosted services
- Ability to manage IT infrastructure projects in the areas of data center transformation, cloud migrations, disaster recovery, applications migrations, etc.
- Strong technical background enabling you to work closely with teams to define and manage the technical tasks required for project success
- Extensive experience in Agile Methodologies
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.