We are seeking Professional Services Support Administrators
to join our team in Chadron, Nebraska. Support Admins will assist in supplier onboarding and contract refreshes, consultant background checks and onboarding support, and small project coordination (billing, timecards and invoicing).
- Role: Professional Services Support Administrator
- Experience: 3+ Years
- Work Location: Chadron, NE
- Project Duration: Full Time
- Assist in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Build reports, monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations, compliance and company goals.
- Liaise between customer, consultants and management to ensure smooth operational delivery of project solutions to internal and external clients.
- Work in tandem with Recruiting and Professional services teams coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Build and maintain strong customer and consultant relationships through regular meetings and communications.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Ensure transactions are recorded, documented, reviewed and supported in accordance with company policies and controls.
- Assure adherence to applicable customer contract terms.
- Apply analytical review to system results to ensure transactions are properly recorded in the accounting systems.
- Prepare monthly estimates & actualization for the specific assets.
- Support projects as needed and assist other accountants as requested by management.
- Assume responsibility for timekeeping and time off requests.
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure correct consultant compensation.
- Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, accounting or finance preferred.
- Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures and best practices along with prior recruitment experience
- Proficient in use of Excel and Word and have the aptitude to effectively learn company-specific accounting systems. NetSuite experience desirable.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). PO’s, Statements of Work and vendor agreements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills.
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.