Role: Junior Automation Engineer
Experience: atleast 1+ years of relevant experience
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contract duration: 12 months with high possibility of extension
• 2+ year’s experience with modern programing languages such as Python, Ruby, Go or Java. (Python Preferred)
• 2+ year’s experience with Linux or Windows operating system. (RHEL Preferred)
• 1+ year’s experience with API Development or Consumption. (REST/SOAP)
• 1+ years experience with Docker or other container technologies.
• 1+ years experience working in Agile Team and understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge and/or experience with unit, integration, system and regression testing.
• Practice of documenting code using documentation generators such as sphinx, pydoc, rdoc, yardoc, javadoc or the like.
• Use of dev/ops configuration management and orchestration tools like Puppet, Chef, SaltStack and Ansible.
• Understanding of VIPs, DNS, ACLs, and basic networking protocols and practices.
• Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases for logging and audit controls.
• Working knowledge of IDEs and their benefits, for example PyCharm, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net Beans and/or VS Code.
• Use of GitHub for issue tracking, pull requests submission/review, documentation, and repo management.
** Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.