We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join Technologent in the West Coast, or Texas
Senior Project Manager
West Coast or Texas
Technologent has an exciting opportunity as a Senior Project Manager (SPM) in our Professional Services (PS) division. Under general supervision, this position will be hands-on requiring experience and expertise managing: the initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project within the Technologent Project Management Office (PMO).
The primary focus of a Senior Project Manager is the precise, horizontal management of the formal project requirement through the project life cycle including:
- Detailed analysis in planning
- Precise documentation and client agreement
- Building and coordinating the team strategy to fulfill the requirement
- Organization and tracking of the various team members and organizations while in project execution
- Proper, precise, and timely communications with appropriate project stakeholders
- Managing change requests through project lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in business management, financial management, computer science, communications, or related similar disciplines
- At least a minimum seven (7) years’ of project management experience managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment
- Direct experience managing multi-faceted I/T integration projects.
- Experience with current concepts in project risk assessment, metrics generation and analysis and risk management.
- Requires knowledge of underlying platform(s); prior experience working with interdependent platforms; working knowledge of standards and impact of non-standard approaches. Technical knowledge of business processes and procedures and underlying technical workings of system to support it.
- Must have a deep understanding of project management phases, techniques, and tools
- Demonstrated experience in one or more PM methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Proven leader with the ability to provide mentoring, coaching, and direction setting for project team members and other project managers
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application tools: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Proficient in MS Project
- Nimble, and able to react quickly to changing business needs
- Ability to facilitate discussion and drive consensus
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Able to work effectively and efficiently toward detailed goals in a complex, matrixed environment with ever-changing demands
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in Financial management: working with budgets, calculate & forecast project costs, review/approve vendor bills, trigger milestone invoices, complete project change requests to manage large variances
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.