We are seeking a Business Process Analyst / Project Manager for a project in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Role: Business Process Analyst / Project Manager
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Work Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
- The Business Process Analyst / Project Manager is responsible for working with key project stakeholders to capture business and user requirements as Stories.
- The Business Process Analyst: collaborates with technical and business unit teams to ensure business process and initiatives are aligned for optimal effectiveness.
- Analyzes and document requirements, business and technical processes and helps define changes to business processes and configurations.
- Interviews business partners and translates to detailed business requirements, maps current processes to the desired end state, and identifies gaps, such as program functions, output requirements, input requirements and sources, data conversion strategies, and system techniques and controls.
- Understands and adheres to SDLC and ITIL standards.
- Prior experience in Software development highly desirable.
- Education Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Computer Science, etc.)
- Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Degree in progress may be considered
- Certification and Licensure Requirements
- ITIL Practitioner Certification strongly preferred
- Experience and Skills
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM platform highly desirable.
- Ability to effectively use the Microsoft Suite including but not limited to Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Visio
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently in a fast-paced environment that includes external resources and vendors
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels of the organization including senior management
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into clear and concise business terms
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and task follow up skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and meet assigned deadlines
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a professional work ethic
- Strong customer service orientation
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.