We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Quality Specialist to join our team in Denver, CO.
Sales Operations Quality Specialist
Under general supervision performs a variety of functions associated with data maintenance of Technologent’s ERP system (Netsuite) related to ensuring 100% accuracy of vendor/transactional data, pricelists, as well as ensuring consistency across all related internal Netsuite documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Works with internal stakeholders and outside vendors (suppliers) to gather required order data to be entered into Technologent’s system of record (minimum 3 years prior).
- Serves as a liaison between, and among, other departments. Including, but not limited to: Accounting, Contracts, Sales Support, Netsuite/Data Integrity.
- Provides information related to the updating and maintenance of the supplier/mfg data ensuring it’s appropriately updated and maintained with correct data for supplier interface and organizational standards for expediting transactions.
- Works with internal departments to ensure all relevant transactions for a current pay period are in alignment.
- Works with sales, customers, all internal departments, all Technologent Areas, including RSM warehouse, to meet customer data/portal requirements.
- Performs regular audits of data/transactional accuracy including vendor FTP pricefiles.
- Maintain procedures/forms posted on the SS Sharepoint.
- Assist Sales Customers and Contracts with quality surveys.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of the principles of file and records management.
- Knowledge of the principles of quality assurance.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of standard and customized software applications.
- Skill in simultaneously managing multiple priorities involving conflicting timeframes and internal and external pressures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers vendors customers suppliers contractors and others having business with Technologent.
One (1) to two (2) years of recent relevant progressively responsible data entry/data management experience or closely related experience OR any equivalent combination of education and experience from which experience will have been gained.
Education and Certification(s):
High school diploma or GED.
Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled -- for reasonable accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.